All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[25.1.12]Shinhwa company Ceo Mun Jung Hyuk tweet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[25.1.12]Shinhwa company Ceo Mun Jung Hyuk tweet Empty
PostSubject: [25.1.12]Shinhwa company Ceo Mun Jung Hyuk tweet   [25.1.12]Shinhwa company Ceo Mun Jung Hyuk tweet Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:19 am

It has been a while since we met on twitter~Happy New Year. I am Shinhwa Company CEO Mun Jung Hyuk, Shinhwa's Eric Mun who is incharge of english rap.

The promise of meeting again on twitter, the promise of gathering once again after militrary, the promise made a long time agi to establish Shinhwa Company...

Coming March 24th 2012 concert, when Shinhwa and Shcj meet once again, all these promises will all be fulfilled.

Shinhwa, never number one in everything, never setting good examples, always getting into trouble, in these 14 years not losing any one member, becoming the unique group, i feel that Shcjs plays a big part in making all these happen. Although initially we met when you were still inyour sschool uniform but now regardless of you meeting us again as a parent, or a member of society, let us wave our orange balloons up high, and be like Shinhwa, taking our pride due to our one and only 14years of history, regardless of where we are, we will all be stars for the whole of 2012~ Watch out Shinhwa's coming 2012!
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[25.1.12]Shinhwa company Ceo Mun Jung Hyuk tweet
Page 1 of 1