All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

Shinhwa messages 4 years ago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

Shinhwa messages 4 years ago Empty
PostSubject: Shinhwa messages 4 years ago   Shinhwa messages 4 years ago Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Shinhwa messages 4 years ago 68355931jw1dpg11wrplkj

Although its 10th anniversary, there will not be any special stage, but it has a special meaning; because its 10 years, already 10 years.
-Eric-

Giving a tug to the one lagging behind, those that are ahead share their luck with others(ㅎ). Hence we walk through 10 years - Minwoo-

It is due to the cleverness of everyone that we manage to walk till today, because everyone knows how to survive -Dongwan-

We never believe any other groups are our opponents. Because we are busy fighting among ourselves. ㅎㅎ -Hyesung-

For 10th anniversary concert, we want to show more as a group not as solo, because we are a team/group. -JunJin-

When doing individual activities, I often thought "Why am I alone", occassionally I will feel sad. Its really tiring during that period of time -Andy-

credit: shinhwa china @ weibo
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

Shinhwa messages 4 years ago
Page 1 of 1