All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[09.12.11] Shin Hye Sung Year End Concert Special Guests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[09.12.11] Shin Hye Sung Year End Concert Special Guests  Empty
PostSubject: [09.12.11] Shin Hye Sung Year End Concert Special Guests    [09.12.11] Shin Hye Sung Year End Concert Special Guests  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:16 pm

[09.12.11] Shin Hye Sung Year End Concert Special Guests  Tumblr16

Shin Hyesung to form duos with Eric, Junjin for concert… Anticipation for Shinhwa’s impending comeback
Eric and Junjin will be making special guest appearances at Shin Hyesung’s concert.

Shin Hyesung will be holding his concert titled ’2011~2012 SHINHYESUNG CONCERT-THE YEAR’S JOURNEY’on 30th and 31st Dec at the Yonsei University main auditorium, featuring fellow Shinhwa members Eric and Junjin as special guests.

For the 30th performance, Shin Hyesung will be taking to the stage with Eric. Although they have performed on countless stages as Shinhwa, this is the first time they’re teaming up. They will be performing a live rendition of Shin Hyesung’s ‘Hello and Goodbye’. Eric’s uniquely sweet rap and Shin Hyesung’s emotional vocals will make a fantastic harmony.

On the 31st, Shin Hyesung will be forming a duo with Junjin to re-form ‘The Birds’, a duo that first appeared during Shin Hyesung’s first solo concert and earned an overwhelming response from fans.

Shin Hyesung and Junjin are already affectionately known as Mommy Bird and Baby Bird among Shinhwa fans, the news of the re-teaming of ‘The Birds’ have raised much interest and anticipation as to what kind of surprise performance and songs they will be performing for this concert.

Shin Hyesung said, “This whole time I’ve been doing performances by myself during this time and I haven’t performed together with Shinhwa members in a long while. Even as I get excited just thinking about it, I’m feeling very reassured. I’m very thankful to Eric and Junjin for taking time off their busy schedules to participate in the concert. I’m very happy to be able to spend the end of this year with the members.”

Credits: TV Report + Absolut Shinhwa

CONCERT INFO

★GUEST Schedule
Dec 30th: Eric+Hye Sung
Dec 31st: JUNJIN+Hye Sung
★ ShinHyeSung Concert info.
◎ Schedule :
8:00pm (Fri.) Dec. 30th, 2011
10:00pm (Sat.) Dec. 31st, 2011

◎ Place : The Main Hall at the Yonsei Univ.
◎ Ticket Reservation : only available at Interpark Ticket
(http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket) 1544-1555
◎ Ticket Price : All seats are reserved

◎ Planned&Produced by : SHOWNOTE, CJ E&M
◎ Cooperated with : LIVEWORKS COMPANY
◎ Contact : SHOWNOTE (02-3485-8700)

Credits: Liveworks Facebook page
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[09.12.11] Shin Hye Sung Year End Concert Special Guests
Page 1 of 1