All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[28.12.11][NEWS] Shin Hye Sung’s new album has topped the charts as soon as its release.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[28.12.11][NEWS] Shin Hye Sung’s new album has topped the charts as soon as its release. Empty
PostSubject: [28.12.11][NEWS] Shin Hye Sung’s new album has topped the charts as soon as its release.   [28.12.11][NEWS] Shin Hye Sung’s new album has topped the charts as soon as its release. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 pm

■The power of ‘returned’ Shin Hye Sung! His special album ‘embrace’ hit the number one on the Hanteo charts as soon as its release!
■Since this modern rock album is known as the best-quality album possible, orders are rushing in for the album even from overseas fans.
■’Come back, please’, the title song of Shin Hye Sung’s special album shot up sound source charts.

This special album was greatly expected and given much attention from fans because it is Shin Hye Sung’s challenge for modern rock genre, and also the album is made with the participation of best artists from indie scene. This special album hit the number one on the Hanteo real time domestic album sales chart, so this has proven Shin Hye Sung’s power that has evolved in his all albums as a real artist from an idol star.

Shin Hye Sung’s special album ‘embrace’ is composed of the concept with one linked stories which is like omnibus film with 7 songs of process in love that includes ‘Come back, please’- cheerful modern rock expresses the sorrow of someone who left behind, ‘stay’ – dramatic song which delivers the words of comfort to everyone, and ‘My Dreamy Day’ – a lovely duet with Park Ji Yoon in acoustic sound. Netizens who were overwhelmed by this album have commented on this album that “I feel like as I am in the movie.” “All the songs in this album are touching.” “The best yearend present for me! It will be warm in this winter with this album.”

And also, the title song of this album ‘Come back, please’ shot up sound source charts and orders are rushing in for the album even from overseas fans. This special album is the last album of the year 2011, you will hear those songs in the album for the first time at the yearend concert at the Main Hall of Yonsei Univ. on Dec. 30th, 31st.

credit: Shin Hye Sung fb
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[28.12.11][NEWS] Shin Hye Sung’s new album has topped the charts as soon as its release.
Page 1 of 1