All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[10.2.12][ Various News] Shinhwa "Memories of 14 years"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[10.2.12][ Various News] Shinhwa "Memories of 14 years" Empty
PostSubject: [10.2.12][ Various News] Shinhwa "Memories of 14 years"   [10.2.12][ Various News] Shinhwa "Memories of 14 years" Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:53 am

[10.2.12][ Various News] Shinhwa "Memories of 14 years" 1c9c840a2b4c4d687d158d6835faf446

Shinhwa, "Memories Game" prior to comeback...170000 reponses from SHCJ

Prioir to their comeback, Shinhwa members reminisce their past memories.

On the 9th Feb, Shinhwa Company tweeted "Spending 14 years together, Shinhwa members and fans, lets Say something interesting, impressive stories that happened during this period."

Eric started the ball rolling "During our trainee days in 1997 at Bangbae-dong hostel and practice studio, the 3 fans who were still in their school uniforms and always following us. Where are they now, how are they, really curious~ "

Joining in the "memories game", Hyesung, JunJin, Dongwan, Andy revealed interesing past stories such as the incident of Hyesung falling in between the steps during Dream Concert and ended the conversations with "Lets be nicer to our Hyesung".

This leads to more than 170000 responses from both Shinhwa members and SHCJ. SHCJ also revealed interesting stories "My feet were gently rubbed by Shinhwa's van when I went to the studio to see them. During the 2nd jib activities, Eric fell off the stage and had to abruptly stop activities. Fans of other artities recognised the wrong van and chased behind and were disappointed when they realised they were chasing the wrong van." The amazing past and anecdotal reflects the 14 years history of the group and have attracted lots of attention.

Shinhwa Company stated "It is because of fans unwavering support for Shinhwa throughout these 14 years, Shinhwa is able to make a comeback. The members hope to have interaction time with the fans before the start of various activities like the release of album and concerts."

Shinhwa will be holding their 14th anniversary and comeback concert on the 24th and 25th March.

credit: Wstarnews

Shinhwa's Kim Dong Wan "Is it funny to see me in pain? -_-;;;"

Shinhwa members revealed interesting stories of their past through SHinhwaCompany official twitter.

On the 9th, Shinhwa's administrator tweeted: " It has been 14 years! Shinhwa members and fans, lets Say something interesting, impressive stories that happen during this period."

Kim Dong Wan tweeted: "When I was staying at Seorae Village Middle School in Bangbae-Dong... Wanting to be able to go exercising quickly, I ran down the stairs with my bicycle in order to avoid fans. Didnt know that the glass door was closed and I knock into itㅜㅜ Really embarrassing, hence I went up again.."

Shinhwa members ended their twitter conversations with " Lets be nicer to our Hyesung" and to which Hyesung replied "Treat me better!"

Fans responsed quickly "Oppas are just so cute", "We can see Oppa's tweets", "Oppas, be nicer to Hyesung", "Oppas, hurry up and faster comeback. We want to see all of you!"

credit: moneytoday

"Lets be nicer to Hyesung" Shinhwa's Oil and Water

[10.2.12][ Various News] Shinhwa "Memories of 14 years" Ceb502d2

Shinhwa members once again prove their unchanging friendship.

On the 9th Feb, ShinhwaCompany tweeted "Shinhwa and fans have already been together for 14 years. Please tell us your favourite moments."

Shinhwa's leader Eric responed "During our trainee days in 1997 at Bangbae-dong hostel and practice studio, the 3 fans who were still in their school uniforms and always following us. Where are they now, how are they, really curious~ "

Members Hyesung, Dongwan, Junjin, Andy also tweeted and with "Lets be nicer to our Hyesung" ending the conversation.

In response to fans laughing at Hyesung falling between the steps during the dream concert, he tweeted "Treat me better!"

credit: etoday

Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[10.2.12][ Various News] Shinhwa "Memories of 14 years"
Page 1 of 1