All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[15.2.12][ShinCom] THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[15.2.12][ShinCom] THANK YOU EVERYONE!  Empty
PostSubject: [15.2.12][ShinCom] THANK YOU EVERYONE!    [15.2.12][ShinCom] THANK YOU EVERYONE!  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 am

[Minwoo] Just like the refreshing spring sun , it's always nice to have good news ^^I can't wait for the concert!! The news of the concert tickets being sold out is the greatest present this new year. Thank you XD

[JunJin] Kya!~~~~~~~ Really very very surprised ㅋㅋit's has been really a long time since we had a concert but everyone has given us a great support and i think we have to do even better ^^ We're going to rock the stage! ㅎ~~~~

[Andy] Indeed Shinhwa Changjo is the best!! I love you! i will put in more more more more more more more effort Hwaiting san~!!!!

[Dongwan] Really thankful to everyone. We will be fully prepared, and will not allow all of you that are taking time out of your busy schedule to watch the concert regret.

[Hyesung] Dae~~~Bak~~~Initially I was still worried what if there are only a few people coming... Unexpectedly~!!! Will still dance and sing even if I scream till my throat become sore and till I collapse. Thank you everyone!! ^^*

[Dongwan] What happens to our activities if your throat become sore?.....>_<

[Eric] Who will sing if your throat become sore? Where to perform if the stage collapse? Who will pay for the repair cost?

[Dongwan] Thats right... Hyesung ah, you cant let your throat become sore!

[Hyesung]♥♥♥

[Eric]Lets be nicer to Hyesung from now

[Eric] Really thankful for the concerns/interest for "THE RETURN" concert~ Yesterday midnight, I saw many staying up from 12 to 4am for the cancelled tickets. Its really tiring. If you have not manage to get tickets, hope that you will succeed tonight~Hwaiting

Credits: @shinhwacompany + 猫猫的彗星&百度神话吧 (Chn Trans)
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[15.2.12][ShinCom] THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Shinhwa :: News and Pics :: Shinhwa :: News-
Jump to: