All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[16.2.12][News]Shinhwa's Eric "My 24th(?) Birthday"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[16.2.12][News]Shinhwa's Eric "My 24th(?) Birthday" Empty
PostSubject: [16.2.12][News]Shinhwa's Eric "My 24th(?) Birthday"   [16.2.12][News]Shinhwa's Eric "My 24th(?) Birthday" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:06 pm

[16.2.12][News]Shinhwa's Eric "My 24th(?) Birthday" Untitl44

Shinhwa's Eric welcomed his birthday by leaving a twitter message on ShinhwaCompany's twitter.

On the 16th morning, Eric tweeted a message " Thank You everyone for congratulating my 24th Birthday♥ This is the feeling between Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo? Goodnight~" and attached a picture together with it.

The picture shows a couple quarrelling but immediately shelter his partner when it started to rain.
Caring for each other even though there are quarrels at times is demonstrated by Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo these 14 years, where they remain firmly committed although many things had happened.

The fans left congratulatory messages such as "This is simply Shinhwa and ShinChangs!""Eric oppa, forever 24^^""34... not 24. Happy Birthday!"

Shinhwa will be releasing their 10th album in March and will be holding comeback concert "THE RETURN" on 24th and 25th.

credit: Star News
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[16.2.12][News]Shinhwa's Eric "My 24th(?) Birthday"
Page 1 of 1