All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[12.02.25][News] "We are Shinhwa!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[12.02.25][News] "We are Shinhwa!" Empty
PostSubject: [12.02.25][News] "We are Shinhwa!"   [12.02.25][News] "We are Shinhwa!" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:31 am

[12.02.25][News] "We are Shinhwa!" 1330156924_812811_IE001406700_STD

When you hear the word "Shinhwa" what first comes up in your mind? Greek Roman mythology? Let me give you a hint! "6" and "19980324".If these seems like a code to you, one last hint, "We are Shinhwa!"
Thats right, its that Shinhwa. March 24 1998 six men that debuted, that group Shinhwa (Eric, Lee MIn Woo, Kim DongWAn, JunJin, Shin Hye Sung, Andy)

<Oh My Star> is preparing for "Shinhwa special" this March 2012, where the flowers start blooming. Everyday will be filled with news related to "Shinhwa" from beginning till the end. News of the 10th album's style and concept, interviews wth fanclub SHinhwa Changjo, Teen Top, the group that Andy produce, Stellar, Eric's girl group who have captured the hearts of 10-20 year olds.

We are giving fans who have stayed with Shinhwa for more than 10 years an opportunity to ride on the time machine and say "back then they were like that" and giving public the opportunity to realise that "Shinhwa is coming back." Members are also able proudly say it out loud "We have not disappeared. We still got it."

Please look forward to "Shinhwa special edition" on <Oh My Star> on Feb 26th.

credit: Oh My News
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[12.02.25][News] "We are Shinhwa!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Shinhwa :: News and Pics :: Shinhwa :: News-
Jump to: