All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[3.3.12][Song Baek Kyoung Twitter] JunJin ㅎ ㅋ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[3.3.12][Song Baek Kyoung Twitter] JunJin ㅎ ㅋ Empty
PostSubject: [3.3.12][Song Baek Kyoung Twitter] JunJin ㅎ ㅋ   [3.3.12][Song Baek Kyoung Twitter] JunJin ㅎ ㅋ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 pm

- Send a message to Choong Jae, I think I would not be getting a reply so soon. Have to wait an average of 5 to 6 hours for a reply if a message is sent to this kid.

[3.3.12][Song Baek Kyoung Twitter] JunJin ㅎ ㅋ Scaled.php?tn=0&server=614&filename=nvxhs

JunJin: "Did you just called? We are having our photoshoot. ㅎㅜ

Song Baek Kyoung: I want to go for the concert.

Song Baek Kyoung: Give me the ticket.

JunJin: Didnt Min Woo hyung say to exchange it with coupons for Abiko curry for a year ㅎ

Song Baek Kyoung: Should just eat Ottogi curry ㅎ yah, lets go for a drink, when are you free

JunJin: Lets go the day after tomorrow ㅎ

Song Baek Kyoung: Not hurt right?

- Correction, whenever Choong Jae send message, there will be two words "Where are you"...Those who understand Choong Jae would agree with me. Anyway, praying for success for Shinhwa's comeback which I am looking forward to. Its fun waiting ㅎ

- One more person who have the same thoughts as meㅋㅋㅋRight, Tae JinㅎㅎI got this right? ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ RT @powpow0714: @superfunkboy "Where are you" and "ㅎㅎ"

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAgreedㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where are you ㅎ What are you doing ㅎ RT @powpow0714: @superfunkboy There will be ㅎㅋ at the back. Where are you ㅎ So ㅎ Slept ㅎ

Source: @superfunkboy
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[3.3.12][Song Baek Kyoung Twitter] JunJin ㅎ ㅋ
Page 1 of 1