All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist. Empty
PostSubject: [10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist.   [10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:24 am

Because of Shinhwa I understood the relationship between fans and artistes.

[10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist. IE001409849_STD
5th at Seoul Cheongdam CGV Shinhwa Press Conference, numerous reporters competing for coverage, the press conference is broadcast live.

"That day" looking up at the sky, I really regretted not remembering the fast rate of 300 words per minute that the reporters can type. Meeting my idol 10 years later, but I can only view through the monitor screen.

Their 14th anniversary press conference was held on the 5th. In the dilemma between work and personal desire, blurring the identity between a fan and journalist, I decided to ask private questions in a manner that sounds formal.

After asking 3 questions and while waiting for the reply, a sentence by Eric broke through the "boundaries" of formality, entering deep into my heart.

"I read Ohmynews Ohmystar planning articles."

He mentioned the articles on <Oh My Star> featuring Shinhwa's comeback. Boundaries and facial muscles easing together, my expression totally does not have any "Cool" feeling, totally not cool.

Before he called my name, I am only a journalist in the entertainment department. But once my name was called, the journalist went back to 14 years ago, and become a fan, ShinhwaCompany CEO Eric is Oppa to me.

[10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist. IE001409869_STD
On the 5th afternoon, the press conference at Seoul Cheongdam CGV , with JunJin's comical answer, Kim Dong Wan, Eric, Shin Hye Sung (from left) burst out laughing.

Yes. I am a fan. "If you do one less placard..."

I confess, 80% of my teenage life was influenced by "Oppa". Frankly speaking, I fell in love with many oppas from different groups. This was my adolescent experience of "Idol Period". I love Shinhwa for the longest time, and soon, they also graduated from my idol life.

Mum always sigh, saying that if I were to do one placard less, I would be able to enter a better university. Waving LED lighsticks is a common thing now. But during my times, our placards were done on a black background with fluorescent colors. During our high school days, we designed placards to the extent that we were able to reach the standards of placard designers.

There was once during a night self-study, while working on the placards with a group of friends and I was scrapping "살" as I was responsibe for that character in the sentence of "Without Oppa, I will no longer be able to live"(내가 오빠 때문에 못 살아), While disgruntling about the high level of difficulty of the zigzag lines of "ㄹ", I was caught by the teacher, and together with my "살" we were called out to the corridor.

"You, chasing after the singers again!" Inspired after being reproached, i would say "Doing for church event." It was during mid December before Christmas. When I was asked "What is this character?" and other tough questions, how could I possibly say "Without Oppa, I will not be able to live."

"Live...The living lord"

I returned back to the classroom together with my "살", feeling that I would never be as extemporaneous as that day. Actually, being a free thinker, I always believe that it isnt because of Lord that I was extemporaneous, but the sincerity towards oppas.

[10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist. IE001407047_STD
1998 1st album "Cheonil Yoohon" rookie Shinhwa

The reason for Coming Out(?)

Reaching the age of 20, I began to think realistically that rather than chasing after Oppas, it would be better go for men who you can touch and see, hence I graduated from my idol life. Even if i saw Shinhwa appearing on TV, I would treat it as if I saw artifacts. Although I wrote fan fics during the peak period of fan life, but all these are buried with the blue screen when the era of communication ended.

It is still unforgettable till today when Shinhwa comeback with their 7th album <Brand New> in 2004. It is not Oppa but a real man. The powerful "Count to three from now" and "One More Time" lyrics once again gather the scattered fans' hearts.

Of course, not as active as during my "idol period" but still giving the support like as before.

Maybe this is "Coming Out". Able to allow me to recall back the days of my fan life and writing an article about it, it is due to the longevity idol group Shinhwa that allow the excited feelings of the past 14 years to be felt once again. I feel that because of Shinhwa, there is no longer blind love between fans and celebrities. Even as time passes, the relationship will still be in our memories.

Temporarily keeping the objectives of a journalist, and in the viewpoint of a fan, oppas can still make us "crazy".

Didnt someone once said, the life of a man starts from the age of 30. Looking forward to the feeling of being moved just like during "Brand New".

Decided to return back as a journalist. I will not go against the ethics of a journalist because of me being a fan in the past. I can only confidently agree that I will not be writing speculative gossips articles or stalking in the corner with my camera.

[10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist. IE001409812_STD
Shinhwa comeback press conference on the 5th at Seoul Cheongdam CGV, members gathering once again, placing their hands over each other shoulders, showing their friendship.

source: ohmynews
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[10.3.12][News]Before Shinhwa call my name, I am just a journalist.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Shinhwa :: News and Pics :: Shinhwa :: News-
Jump to: