All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[13.3.12] Junjin "Somersault failed, the night is crucial" Eric cried.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[13.3.12] Junjin "Somersault failed, the night is crucial" Eric cried. Empty
PostSubject: [13.3.12] Junjin "Somersault failed, the night is crucial" Eric cried.   [13.3.12] Junjin "Somersault failed, the night is crucial" Eric cried. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:21 pm

[13.3.12] Junjin "Somersault failed, the night is crucial" Eric cried. 71b9cf10

Shinhwa member Junjin confessed " I nearly died when doing a somersault. "

During the recording of KBS 2TV "Win Win" JunJin said, "While doing a somersault on a variety show, I severely injured my head and lost consciousness for a while."

Eric described the incident at that time, "After doing the flip, Jin was having spasms and foams where coming out from his mouth."

Junjin continued, “I remember falling down and I couldn’t move my arms or speak. I tried very hard to get up and I can’t remember anything after that.”

Eric said, “I think it was the first time that the members cried. The doctor said that night was crucial. Everyone cried even harder after hearing that.”

In addition, Eric said, “During our rookie days, Eagle Five was our rival group.I saw them doing backflips and I didn’t want us to lose so I made Andy practice backflips.” Andy added, “Before going upstage, I was practising the flips and as I didn’t do it right. I ended up dancing with my neck in a cast.”

Shinhwa's Win Win will be aired on March 13th at 11.15pm.

source: newsen
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[13.3.12] Junjin "Somersault failed, the night is crucial" Eric cried.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All About Shinhwa :: News and Pics :: Shinhwa :: News-
Jump to: