All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Junjin, suffering from panic disorder and confessed "Staying at home two months, drinking soju"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Junjin, suffering from panic disorder and confessed "Staying at home two months, drinking soju" Empty
PostSubject: [21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Junjin, suffering from panic disorder and confessed "Staying at home two months, drinking soju"   [21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Junjin, suffering from panic disorder and confessed "Staying at home two months, drinking soju" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:07 pm

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Junjin, suffering from panic disorder and confessed "Staying at home two months, drinking soju" 44919812.2

Junjin revealed suffering from panic disorder.

On the episode of Win Win that was broadcast on the 20th, JunJin mentioned that he had suffered from panic disorder during a period of time and had really went throught a difficult time.

JunJin said "During the 4th album, I felt that no matter how hard I tried, people would always view me differently. There were also problems at home and financially. There were around 2 months where I would just lit candles at home and not step out of the house. I would order food but I would not eat them, only drinking soju. That was how I lived."

He continued "I would be thinking and worrying about a lot of things. For instance, I cant see clearly with one of my eye, I would be worrying if the other eye would also worsen. I would be thinking if anyone would suddenly appear and harm me when I am in the car."

"It is not totally cured yet."

source: sports donga
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Junjin, suffering from panic disorder and confessed "Staying at home two months, drinking soju"
Page 1 of 1