All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

WAYS THAT FANS CAN SUPPORT SHINHWA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

WAYS THAT FANS CAN SUPPORT SHINHWA Empty
PostSubject: WAYS THAT FANS CAN SUPPORT SHINHWA   WAYS THAT FANS CAN SUPPORT SHINHWA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:03 pm

New revised list of Shinhwa Changjo: things-to-do that I compiled on how to support our guys with their marvelous comeback. Our oppas are only going to be promoting for another 2 weeks; let’s try and help them win these music shows while we can! If you already have Shinhwa’s 10th album or are not looking to spend money, just look at #2 - 6. #2 - 5 are things that can be done on a daily basis. Try and make it a habit to do these things while being online or whenever you’re not busy. #6 is done on Thursdays when M! Countdown is aired on Mnet and Shinhwa is on. To my followers, I will probably post this list everyday just to remind you guys and burn it in your head (haha, you have been warned). Let’s support Shinhwa in anyway and every way that we can!
If anyone else has any more ways to help or any suggestions or would like me to take out their tutorials that I used, feel free to message me and I will gladly edit this list. Also, feel free to reblog this and post it where ever (on any Shinhwa site you want). Spread the word! Happy Shinhwaing everyone! Smile

1. Purchasing their album

Synnara (Best site because purchases count 2x in K-charts)
- Here is a tutorial on how to purchase things from Synnara.
- Information about ordering through Synnarra
Kpoptown
Ilovekart
Dvdheaven
- With and without poster
Yesasia
- With and without poster

2. Streaming the Venus MV/performances online

Stream Venus off of Shinhwa’s official channel
Play Venus off of TubeReplay. This site will replay the video on its own and each play counts toward the Youtube view count. You can have numerous windows open and just leave it on mute.
Play Shinhwa performances through official links: Mnet - 040512 Venus, 040512 Brand New, 032912 Venus
Stream Shinhwa broadcast videos ShinhwaShow’s official link. Like Shinhwa’s official pages on facebook: Shinhwa Company, ShinhwaTV

3. Voting for Shinhwa on online polls

Mnet M! Countdown Online Polls -Log-in required. You can vote once per ID (Mnet account, twitter, facebook). You can vote up to 10 times per IP address with different IDs
GomTV - Check the box next to Venus then click on last box in row to vote
SportsSeoul - Scroll down a bit and click the star next to Venus Artist 신화.
2012 Sports Chosun Musician Power Ranking - Scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on Shinhwa’s Picture

4. Using Korean search engines to search 신화.
- Music shows take into consideration “public research/interest” into their
weekly chart rankings. So go search 신화 on these Korean websites:

Bugs
Dosirak/Olleh
Nate
Naver
Melon
Soribada (Korean site)
KBS
Mnet
Remember to clear your cookies before every search.

5. Streaming Venus online

Bugs.co.kr - Tutorial 1 and Tutorial 2 on streaming music on Bugs so that it actually counts (you need to be a member of the site for it to count). I think this is only available to those living in Korea; try and see if it works for you.
Soribada - You need an account on the Korean Soribada website for streams to count. Tutorials on how to join Soribada, purchase a music card, and stream music so that it counts in music show charting.
Some notes about trial listening: Play the song until it is finished. Do not repeat the song on the same page. In other words, refresh or re-open the page to start another trial listen. Also, don’t leave comments on the websites.

No login tutorials for these following sites, so I am unsure whether or not streaming counts. It doesn’t hurt to try. You just have to click on these links.

Melon - Select Venus, then click the headset button below the playlist
Olleh
Naver
Mnet

6. SMS Voting during Mnet M! Countdown
SMS Texting on Cellphones: Text 신화 to +822566 or +8222566 (if first one doesn’t work) during the M! Countdown broadcast (6-7:30 PM KST). You MUST text in Hangul for it to count; romanizations won’t do anything. Duplicate votes do not count either so only send one. This works for all countries if your mobile subscription allows international roaming. It will probably cost you to text if you’re living outside of Korea and don’t have an International texting plan (probably around $0.25-$0.99).
Smartphone Apps: You can use free apps that will allow you to text internationally on your smartphone (iPhone, iPod Android, etc.) if your phone doesn’t. Sign up through email and you are assigned a number based on your area code. This app is only available to people within the contiguous U.S.; the app itself might or might not be available in your country. However, if you create a US iTunes account and download it from there it works.
Yahoo! Messenger: Supports SMS to international countries. Can be done via computer, iPod, iPhone, Android, etc. This is free.
Textfree Web
Slide SMS
Searching Shinhwa: Another point to make: Streaming and searching 신화 on Mnet while M! Countdown is on air helps too. Real-time charts count for 5% of the M! Countdown rank.
7. Digital downloads to help Shinhwa

Soribada (Eng) - International fans can purchase Venus and other Shinhwa songs on Soribada’s English website and it will count on music charts. It’s relatively easy and inexpensive. Tutorial on how to do so here: ShinhwaForever or here.
Korean iTunes - Tutorial on how to make a Korean iTunes account, how to use Soribada on apple products and how to create a playlist in Apple Soribada app.

credit: http://iheartshinhwa.tumblr.com/post/20830972657/updated-ways-that-fans-can-support-shinhwa
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

WAYS THAT FANS CAN SUPPORT SHINHWA
Page 1 of 1