All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[4.5.12] Shinhwa's tweets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[4.5.12] Shinhwa's tweets  Empty
PostSubject: [4.5.12] Shinhwa's tweets    [4.5.12] Shinhwa's tweets  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:24 pm

[Eric] Thank you to all Shinhwa fans who have gorgeously decorated Shinhwa's comeback after 4 years. This is the first step as Shinhwa Company, we know that there are many flaws in various areas that you would have like us to do better in.

[Eric] But from the first schedule to album, concert, broadcast etc, as compared to Shinhwa's comfort and success, we pay more attention to fans who have waited for us for a long time. All members and staff working together...I can confidently say that this year we have put in the most efforts, more than the previous years.

[Eric] Really grateful to everyone who have been supporting our activities with all your hearts, and even giving the 10 years idol singers a number 1 trophy on music broadcast. It will be a new start now. Please show us your support!

[Andy] Comeback after 4 years, really thankful to SHCJ who have supported our 10th album and have waited for us for a long time! I love everyone!!!

[Andy] Please look forward to our future activtities and please support our individual activities! We will showcase our suave performance during the Asia Tour. Please show us your love and support ♥! Shinhwa Changjo forever

[Hyesung] Really grateful to fans who have been cheering us on these 5 weeks. Really very proud of all fans who have kept the name of Shinhwa proud for us. Really happy that the 6 of us can stand together onstage during the last broadcast!

[Hyesung] I am alright now, please do not worry, please continue to show us your support Shinhwa san!!!! ^^*

[MinWoo] The last music broadcast has just ended ㅠ Although it is sad, I am really happy to be spending everyday that was like a present^^ I am happy to be Shinhwa, I wont forget your continously love for us, we will come back to repay everyone~ I love you kanji Shinhwa fans b!!

[JunJin] The last broadcast has ended - Time passed really fast...ㅜㅜ I really love and is really grateful to everyone who is with us these 14 years! Please continue loving Shinhwa Broadcast, and please wait for our next album. And please support our individual activities.

[Dongwan] I really really want to sincerely say this to everyone. Thank You~Please accept my heart. Thank you~
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[4.5.12] Shinhwa's tweets
Page 1 of 1