All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[6.5.12][News]Completing their activities "Longevity idol" Shinhwa "I'll see you again next year"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[6.5.12][News]Completing their activities "Longevity idol" Shinhwa "I'll see you again next year" Empty
PostSubject: [6.5.12][News]Completing their activities "Longevity idol" Shinhwa "I'll see you again next year"   [6.5.12][News]Completing their activities "Longevity idol" Shinhwa "I'll see you again next year" Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:33 pm

[6.5.12][News]Completing their activities "Longevity idol" Shinhwa "I'll see you again next year" IE001421005_STD

"I love my Shinhwa members, the promotional activities might have already ended, but we will meet again next year"(Kim Dong Wan).

Shinhwa who has made a comeback after a 4 year hiatus has ended the activities for their 10th album. Having debuted for 14 years, Shinhwa, who announced their comeback with their solo concert, has ended their activities for their title track "Venus" and will focus on their Asia Tour. "We will return with a new album next year" expressing their feelings about the completion of their activities.

Shinhwa's leader, Shinhwa Company's "CEO E" Eric firstly expressed his gratitude towards the fans. "We took our first step as Shinhwa Company, we know that there are many flaws in various areas that fans would have like us to do better in. But we can confidently say that we have put in the most effort this year, more than the previous years. From the first schedule to album, concert, broadcast etc, as compared to Shinhwa's comfort and success, we are doing it for the fans who have waited us for a long time. All members and staff working with one heart."

Eric continued "Really grateful to everyone who have been supporting our activities with all your hearts, and even giving the 10 years idol singers a number 1 trophy on music broadcast. It will be a new start now. Please show us your support in the future too!

[6.5.12][News]Completing their activities "Longevity idol" Shinhwa "I'll see you again next year" IE001417925_STD

JunJin mentioned "It seemed like yesterday when we were recording, practising for the concert and preparing our album, in a blink of an eye, it is already the last broadcast","We had our first place, and successful concerts." JunJin continued "We will be having our solo activities before the release of album next year. But 'Shinhwa Broadcast' will continue. Please do not leave, we will not change and will return once again."

Shin Hye Sung expressed his regret for not being able to perform together with the members because of his knee injury. "I am unable to stand together with the members from the first broadcasting, and in a flash, its already the last broadcasting, its a pity","During the last week, my knee is better. I feel really good being able to show a 6-men stage." "I am really thankful to fans' support and love" expressing his gratitude towards fans.

"Everyday is like a present" MinWoo said "Fans, members, staff, thank you everyone, I love everyone"," Although the promotional activities for Venus has ended, Asia Tour and Shinhwa Broadcast will continue. Also, we will be returning again during the year end award ceremony. I love everyone. Thank you everyone. We will become the suave Shinhwa."

Andy mentioned "Really glad we are able to keep the promise" "We have to work even harder as we are holding the title of "the longevity idol". Please look forward to a more dashing performance and great album." In addition, Andy asked for everyone's attention and love for the individual activities.

SHinhwa will be holding concert in China on 30th April and will continue their Asia Tour to Taiwan, Japan, Singapore etc.

source: ohmynews
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[6.5.12][News]Completing their activities "Longevity idol" Shinhwa "I'll see you again next year"
Page 1 of 1