All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[19.12.11] Liveworkscp: [ALBUM, #04] embrace ALBUM Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[19.12.11] Liveworkscp: [ALBUM, #04] embrace ALBUM Introduction Empty
PostSubject: [19.12.11] Liveworkscp: [ALBUM, #04] embrace ALBUM Introduction   [19.12.11] Liveworkscp: [ALBUM, #04] embrace ALBUM Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:17 pm

The encounter of major and indie scene!
Shin Hye Sung’s new rock modern album.
‘embrace’
The emotional omnibus which expresses all the process of love through the music comes out on Dec. 27th.

Lim Heon Il from ‘Mate’ wrote lyrics and composed for all songs in the album
Featuring singer song writer Park Ji Yoon on “My Dreamy Day”
The utmost effort with best artists for the absolute perfection.

We share Shin Hye Sung’s passion who was once idol now a real musician for concert.
‘embrace’ is ours.

[What the artist says…]
▷I thought it will be fun to work together. in a flood of k-pop, senior musician’s attention and challenge who was once an idol gave such a fresh impetus to me.
–singer song writer Lim Heon Il (Mate) with magical talent

▷I’ve always wanted to sing a duet. I happily worked together with Shin Hye Sung who is similar to me as a musician and also we have the same emotional identification with each other because we share the memories for the same period of time. I am so glad that we could make a really good music.
–-Singer song writer Park Ji Yoon with full of challenge and passion

▷This album is mixing well Brit pop emotion with k-pop!
The harmony of producer Lim Heon Il and Shin Hye Sung’s voice made the new color.
-The best basist in the indie scene Yang Shi On (Walrus)

▷Even though it’s a mini album, but music in it filling heart as much as the ones from formal album. Since feelings of love variously expressed in this album, it can be your all time favorite.
-The great pianist under the spotlight, Kim Jeong Ah(Dear Cloud)

▷Participating in the work for Shin Hye Sung’s album with Lim Heon Il’s producing made me feel proud. This will probably be the best album for the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012.
-Singer song writer & arranger with innate emotion Park Ah Sel

Once a mythical idol just like the name of the band ‘Shinhwa (The Myth)’, now becomes a real musicial!
Special album ‘embrace’ releases which embraces all the emotions and
the moments of love!!

embrace US·UK [ɪm|breɪs] 1. put your arms around them and hold them tightly,
1. hug, hold 2. accept ideas or proposals 3. include in a larger group or category

Shin Hye Sung’s special album ‘embrace’ embraces all the process of love just like its album title.

The most brilliant moments of love.
Not only physical hug but also the moment we accept someone as they are. ‘embrace’ is composed of the concept with one linked stories which is like omnibus film depicting life with all those memories about happiness, sorrow, regret and lachrymosity.

Lim Heon Il from modern rock band ‘Mate’ who has composed ‘Missing you’ and ‘Think about it’ wrote lyrics and composed for all songs in the album. the best bassist in the indie scene Yang Shi On from indie band ‘Walrus’, the great pianist Kim Jung Ah who has been cooperating with best artists from modern rock band ‘Dear Cloud’, and singer song writer also an arranger ‘Park Ah Sel’ arranged strings for ‘embrace’ album. These best artist from all the fields participated in making Shin Hye Sung’s special album ‘embrace’ which releases on Dec. 27t h .

Furthermore, Lim Heon Il, lyricist, composer and producer for all songs in the album, was supposed to start his military service in the beginning of this year. He had done everything for this album before his military service which means he and Shin Hye Sung have a really close friendship.

This special album has 7 songs which include ‘Come back, please’- cheerful modern rock expresses the sorrow of someone who left behind. ‘My Dreamy Day’ with acoustic sound is a lovely duet with a talented singer song writer Park Ji Yoon. Park Ji Yoon always wanted to sing a duet. She decided to join this work because this was the proposal from Lim Heon Il and also she liked the music very much. She is looking forward to Shin Hye Sung’s new works.

You will definitely feel Shin Hye Sung’s passion to become a real musician while he is trying to work on whole new modern rock genre instead of singing familiar ballad. The best artists worked with Shin Hye Sung for a long time from the beginning to completion, so you can look forward to Shin Hye Sung’s more enriched music.
The last album of year 2011, Shin Hye Sung’s ‘embrace’ will be the hope, excitement, impression and emotional resonance to everyone.

‘embrace’
Dec. 27th, 2011.
Shin Hye Sung’s new attempt and the passionate moments.
We embrace all the moments of love with him.
‘embrace’

[Shin Hye Sung is taking a big leap forward to becoming a real musician. His modern rock album ‘embrace’.]

Shin Hye Sung was always trying to become a real musician in the flood of k-pop. He is challenging himself by trying to work on modern rock. Shin Hye Sung is always trying to change and evolve from an idol to the real musicial, from ballad to modern rock. The synergy from his encounter with composer Lim Heon Il, and the best indie artists was immense.

Shin Hye Sung thinks the cooperation between indie and major is inevitable for those who love music or consider music their fate. He never stopped running forward to the new challenge. He didn’t conceal his inner excitement and great affection for this modern rock album because he worked on this album with his utmost effort for a long time

[Embrace love and music together. The Story of ‘embrace’].
Lim Heon Il always dreamed of making album just like as “Wish you were here’ by ‘Pink Floyd’. He could finish demo with the fresh ideas and shock about Shin Hye Sung just 2 weeks after the offer. Park Ah Sel who participated in string arrangement also praised highly this album that the album will be the best one for the end of year 2011 and the beginning of 2012. Park Ah Sel is very proud of working for this album.

Bassist Yang Shi On says “This album is mixing well Brit pop emotion with k-pop. And also The harmony of producer Lim Heon Il and Shin Hye Sung’s voice made the new color. Pianist Kim Jung Ah from Dear Cloud says “Each song in this album has its own attraction with the harmony of producer Lim Heon Il and Shin Hye Sung’s voice, so even though it’s a special album but feelings of love variously expressed as much as the ones from formal album. This album will be your all time favorite. I’m very much looking forward to this album.

embrace BLOG SITE
http://www.lworks.co.kr/HYESUNG/SpecialBlog/SpecialBlog.html

credit: hyesung liveworks fb
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[19.12.11] Liveworkscp: [ALBUM, #04] embrace ALBUM Introduction
Page 1 of 1