All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[9.2.12]Members interesting 'stories'!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[9.2.12]Members interesting 'stories'!! Empty
PostSubject: [9.2.12]Members interesting 'stories'!!   [9.2.12]Members interesting 'stories'!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

[Eric]During our trainee days in 1997 at Bangbae-dong hostel and practice studio, the 3 inital fans who always follow us and keep calling us BST! One of them seems to be called Jeongmi... (Is Jeongmi-ssi around?) At that time the 3 of them were in their school uniforms. Where are they now, how are they, really curious~

[Hyesung] The first broadcast at KM show music tank in 1998 March 24. Simply nervous at the broadcast stage, there seems to be an eye mask covering our eyes, unable to see clearly... Had put in lots of effort in rehearsing but during the broadcast, we are still unable to show our best, really a pity!

[Hyesung] There are less than 10 fans sitting in the front row, but the fanchats seems as if there were 1000 people. Recalling now... the unforgettable first stage... Missing ㅎㅎㅎ

[Eric] O! I want to say this too... Theres only 5 people for the first broadcast stage? That volume really desperately screaming...

[Andy] [9.2.12][Shincom - Andy] Exactly 9 people!

[Dongwan] When I was staying at Bangbae Middle School Seorae Village... Wanting to be able to go exercising quickly, I ran down the stairs with my bicycle in order to avoid fans. Didnt know that the glass door was closed and I knock into itㅜㅜ Really embarrassing, hence I went up again...

[Eric] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good!

[Dongwan] Fans all burst out laughing...

[Dongwan] I fell off the stage at the concert in Busan, the shoulder which i had surgery was dislocated... Fans are still laughing...

[Dongwan] When I first learnt skiing at YongPyong, I dislocated my shoulder. Seek help from Minwoo who was passing by!! Minwoo just laughed and walked away...

[Dongwan] Is it funny to see me in pain? -_-;;;

[Eric] During Dream concert, we wanted to handsomely appear on stage. However the steps cracked and Hyesung fell in between, falling on his elbow. Fans all laughed.

[JunJin] During Eusha Eusha, Hyesung hyung wanted to do a cool spin kick in the middle of the song... But he fellㅜBut the fans laughed even louder

[Dongwan]ㅋㅋ Hyesung looked completely unhappy at that time, hence its even more hilarious...

[JunJin] We were really worried...

[Dongwan] But still unable to resist laughing. really... so embarrassing

[Eric]Actually when Hyesung fell between the steps, we were still wondering why we couldnt see him around. After the performance ended, we asked him angrily 'Why didnt you appear'. He threw tantrums and cried saying he fell when he was going on stage and his underarms were bleeding when he supported himself with his elbows.

[Eric]The atmosphere was rather tense at that time, in order to stop myself from laughing, I had to put my hands in pocket and pinch myself.

[JunJin]Frankly speaking....... I bit my tongue........

[JunJin]It bleed a little ( i swear!)

[Eric] Lets treat Hyesung better from now♥♥

[JunJin] I had been loving since past?

[Hyesung] At that time my spring onion hairstyle... sunglasses...pants are all stuck, blood came out too...fans are all laughing... moved to the stage once again.. ㅠ.,ㅠ
credit: @shinhwacompany
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[9.2.12]Members interesting 'stories'!!
Page 1 of 1