All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[12.2.12-13.2.12] Members interesting "stories" Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[12.2.12-13.2.12] Members interesting "stories" Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: [12.2.12-13.2.12] Members interesting "stories" Part 2   [12.2.12-13.2.12] Members interesting "stories" Part 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Minwoo: Isnt there a period of time where there were only 5 members not 6... The first awkward 5-men show during Hey Come On and Wild eyes stage performances...I still rememberㅜWhen Andy appeared, everyone who are waiting for the stage filled by 6 people, that touching moment, the loud cheers, was simply unforgettable, even till death!

Eric: I was kissing small little Andy then. Andy was really small and cute back then... But now...

Hyesung: Although I wanted to kick Eric who kissed little Andy... But in the end I controlled.

MinWoo: Back then who is the one saying the 5 of us to do together ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

JunJin: Eric Hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Shinhwacompany: Its just a joke. Lets end here.

MinWoo: 10th Anniversary Concert! During Hey Come On solo dance time, at the extended stage, I dropped my microphoneㅠ My microphone flew towards fans. The feeling is just like losing your weapon during war. haishㅠ I was stunned.....

MinWoo: The microphone seems to return to my side when the light shines on it~ The microphone was finally back in my hands after passing through fans' hands ㅎ Also, the memories of me running towards them once again emerge ㅎㅎ

Eric: En! Thats why from now on, before dance solo, the microphone has to be handed to me for safekeeping. After dancing, I will then carefully hand it back.

MinWoo: Will hand it to Eric for safekeeping during the upcoming concert. Lets all concentrate and watch ^^

HyeSung: Nearing the end of the performance... Everyone was in tears but i suddenly realised my zipper is opened!!! Hugged Dongwan and secretly pull up the zipper... Really thrilling...

Hyesung: Emotional tears combining with the natural action of zipping! Be careful of unintentional exposure at all times~~^^

JunJin: Unable to help even when seeing the zipper open — This is the feelings of dongsaeng. Want to help you pull it up yet afraid that there will be misunderstanding. I cant let my heart waver. Andy seems to have the same feeling as me...

JunJin: Im glad that I can finally say it out! In the future if any members left their zipper open, I am going to pull it up...

JunJin: Still fresh in our memories.

MinWoo: I cant take it anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The steering wheel is shaking

JunJin: The members zippers are my zippers... Thats what I feel.

JunJin: Members' steering wheel are also my steering wheel... Thats what I feel too.

Eric: Members' zippers are my zippers. Lets think it this way

credit: @shinhwacompany
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[12.2.12-13.2.12] Members interesting "stories" Part 2
Page 1 of 1