All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[10.3.12][News]Kim Dong Wan admits "I splash water at fans who came to the hostel."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[10.3.12][News]Kim Dong Wan admits "I splash water at fans who came to the hostel." Empty
PostSubject: [10.3.12][News]Kim Dong Wan admits "I splash water at fans who came to the hostel."   [10.3.12][News]Kim Dong Wan admits "I splash water at fans who came to the hostel." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:00 pm

[10.3.12][News]Kim Dong Wan admits "I splash water at fans who came to the hostel." 201203102125591001_1

Kim Dong Wan revealed interesting stories that happened with fans.

On KBS 2TV "Entertainment Weekly" that was broadcast on the 10th March, Shinhwa, who comeback after 4 years hiatus, revealed the filming scene for "Venus" MV.

SHinhwa and Shinhwa fans have a close relationship of 14 years. To this, the reporter said, "I heard that the relationship between Shinhwa and fans are very special."

Kim Dong Wan honestly replied "There are fans that will stay outside the hostel till late at night, hence I splashed water at them.", the members laughed at his confession. He embarrassedly explained "I am worried that they are feeling too warm."

In addition, Lee Min Woo also mentioned the interesting encounter he had with fans and also said "Seeing teenage fans becoming parents, it felt weird."

source: newsen
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[10.3.12][News]Kim Dong Wan admits "I splash water at fans who came to the hostel."
Page 1 of 1