All About Shinhwa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Shinhwa

Shinhwa updates and related

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Shin Hye Sung, gambling incident reflection " I really regretted it."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
forever6
Venus
Venus
forever6

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Shin Hye Sung, gambling incident reflection " I really regretted it." Empty
PostSubject: [21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Shin Hye Sung, gambling incident reflection " I really regretted it."   [21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Shin Hye Sung, gambling incident reflection " I really regretted it." Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:54 pm

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Shin Hye Sung, gambling incident reflection " I really regretted it." 20120321_1332258644_82348500_1

Shinhwa's Shin Hye Sung revealed the incident about the gambling charges in 2010.

On Win Win that was broadcast on the 20th, Shin Hye Sung revealed how regretful he felt when he was charged for gambling in 2010.

"I have disappointed the members, my family and fans because I did something stupid." He revealed about the incident at a popular tourist destination where his curiousity led him to repeat his mistakes.

"I initially ignorantly thought that it would not cause any harm to others. I stopped immediately when I knew that things were going out of hand. But 2 years later, it was exposed to the public. I really regretted, and hated myself."

Shin Hye Sung said that during that tough period, the members were together with him, which gave him the strength to overcome.

He continued "After the controversy, although I felt that "Its all gone now", the members contacted me, and will suddenly appear at my house and will chat and make lots of noise, as if nothing had happen. This really gives me great support."

source: tv report
Back to top Go down
https://allaboutshinhwa.forumotion.com

[21.3.12][News] "Win Win" Shin Hye Sung, gambling incident reflection " I really regretted it."
Page 1 of 1